Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Ads Conversion Campaign not allowed - Pinterest Tag

fat2fitacademy

Hello, I've tried to run conversion campaign since last Monday, but it still gives me an error that says "Install the Pinterest Tag" "It looks like you don't have the Pinterest tag installed yet! A verified Pinterest tag is required for conversion campaigns."

The problem is that I have installed correctly the tag (base code and checkout event) and it's also verified...

This error is very frustrating because even support confirmed that I've installed it correctly, but it doesn't work!

I can't find the solution to the problem... can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@proapus, @olympiamartco@fat2fitacademy hi everyone, thanks for your patience while I looked into this. This was a previously known issue with advertisers, but has since been resolved. Here are a few things to keep in mind with Pinterest tag that may still be triggering those error messages 

• If you recently added the Pinterest tag, it takes our system 48 hours to recognize the tag until you can run conversion campaigns
  • Your billing information must be set up on your account 
  • Be sure to check your event codes to make sure things are firing correctly 

Hope this helps and please reach out if you have any questions or concerns -- thanks again for coming to the community, hope to see y'all around! 

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
23 Replies
olympiamartco
Just visiting

Bro I'm having the same problem... It's so frustrating.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello and welcome to the community, @fat2fitacademy and @olympiamartco! Appreciate you both flagging this. I'm looking into this with support and will get back to you both as soon as I find out more info. 👍

3 Kudos
olympiamartco
Just visiting

Thank you Gabby.

1 Kudo
proapus

I'm also facing this same error , It looks like you don't have the Pinterest tag installed yet! A verified Pinterest tag is required for conversion campaigns. @PinterestGabby 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@proapus, @olympiamartco@fat2fitacademy hi everyone, thanks for your patience while I looked into this. This was a previously known issue with advertisers, but has since been resolved. Here are a few things to keep in mind with Pinterest tag that may still be triggering those error messages 

• If you recently added the Pinterest tag, it takes our system 48 hours to recognize the tag until you can run conversion campaigns
  • Your billing information must be set up on your account 
  • Be sure to check your event codes to make sure things are firing correctly 

Hope this helps and please reach out if you have any questions or concerns -- thanks again for coming to the community, hope to see y'all around! 

2 Kudos
amfloorsource

Hi, I am also facing the same issue. I can see traffic and conversion in Google Analytics. I can see in event history as well. But same issue is there. Its notifying to install the tag.

0 Kudos
mercipreci

Hey ! Have you find the solution ? 

0 Kudos
mercipreci

Hey  Gabby! 

I did all 3 things and I install my tag 1 week ago and still nothing. 

What can I do?

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @amfloorsource, you should be all set! If you go to your business hub profile, you should see a blue banner that states: "You're ready to start running conversion campaigns." Attached a screenshot for you, too. 

@mercipreci if you recently generated and implemented your tag, but if it goes past 48 hours and you haven't seen it go through, please file a ticket with our team so they can review. I'd also recommend reviewing your Event History and ensure the event codes you wanted to track are properly implemented. 

Hope this helps you both! 

1 Kudo