cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest Account Suspended

Noralifes
Just visiting
Hi Pinterest,

It looks like my previous appeals have not been heard. I filed a ticket a couple of days ago but haven't heard from Pinterest yet. I really hope this gets resolved asap, it is unfair that a very successful page gets suspended for no obvious reason & without any explanation or warning. can you please expedite the issue?
Number of Followers: 145k
Year of Creation: 2018
username: Coffoloud
1 Kudo
4 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi @Noralifes , I'm sorry no one has responded to you as yet, but please be aware that it's the holidays & many people are not at work or are at work on a limited basis. So please be patient & I'm sure once we are past the holidays, things will return to normal!

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Father's Day & Memorial Day / July 4th & BBQ / Grilling
1 Kudo
mastertravels786

May be you have violated the policy of the platform

0 Kudos
mastertravels786

May be you have violated terms of the platform.

0 Kudos
abmazid121121
Just visiting

Hi there, I appreciate your decision. I am extremely sorry for what I have done about a policy violation. I had read every line of Pinterest Privacy policy before starting to publish content on pinterest. Sometimes, I don't understand am I doing any spam of wroth doing activities!
My Account. https://www.pinterest.fr/health_beauty_fitness_skincare/
Basicaly, I use ta ilwind to schedule posts. MY all the post are unique and high quality. I don't copy anything from web. Even images are from canva pro account. I don't understand.

If my account gets deactivated, I am not sure what we did wrong, we never received an email to explain why our page was suspended. my biggest content marketing strategy will be down. I will be hampered. I am going to miss getting tons of traffic to my blog.
Can you check the issue and help find out the problem. I want to fix the issue and go beyond with pinterest.
It would be highly appreciated and best for me. I am waiting for your cordial response
Thank you.

0 Kudos