Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Account Suspended

Noralifes
Just visiting
Hi Pinterest,

It looks like my previous appeals have not been heard. I filed a ticket a couple of days ago but haven't heard from Pinterest yet. I really hope this gets resolved asap, it is unfair that a very successful page gets suspended for no obvious reason & without any explanation or warning. can you please expedite the issue?
Number of Followers: 145k
Year of Creation: 2018
username: Coffoloud
1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi @Noralifes , I'm sorry no one has responded to you as yet, but please be aware that it's the holidays & many people are not at work or are at work on a limited basis. So please be patient & I'm sure once we are past the holidays, things will return to normal!

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
4 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi @Noralifes , I'm sorry no one has responded to you as yet, but please be aware that it's the holidays & many people are not at work or are at work on a limited basis. So please be patient & I'm sure once we are past the holidays, things will return to normal!

1 Kudo
mastertravels786

May be you have violated terms of the platform.

0 Kudos
mastertravels786

May be you have violated the policy of the platform

0 Kudos
abmazid121121
Just visiting

Hi there, I appreciate your decision. I am extremely sorry for what I have done about a policy violation. I had read every line of Pinterest Privacy policy before starting to publish content on pinterest. Sometimes, I don't understand am I doing any spam of wroth doing activities!
My Account. https://www.pinterest.fr/health_beauty_fitness_skincare/
Basicaly, I use ta ilwind to schedule posts. MY all the post are unique and high quality. I don't copy anything from web. Even images are from canva pro account. I don't understand.

If my account gets deactivated, I am not sure what we did wrong, we never received an email to explain why our page was suspended. my biggest content marketing strategy will be down. I will be hampered. I am going to miss getting tons of traffic to my blog.
Can you check the issue and help find out the problem. I want to fix the issue and go beyond with pinterest.
It would be highly appreciated and best for me. I am waiting for your cordial response
Thank you.

0 Kudos