Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Academy - Module Not Working

akop831
Just visiting

I've completed the Finding Your Audience module over 10 times, but have yet to get credit for it. It's the only module holding me back from certification. Can someone at Pinterest please help remedy this situation?

1 Kudo
8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @akop831 - thanks for flagging this. I'm looking into this to see what the bug is on the platform. As soon as this is resolved, I can let you know.

Thanks

Ryan

Pinterest Academy

1 Kudo
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @akop831 - good news is we identified the issue (an incorrect setting), which has now been addressed. In order for you to have this activity marked as "completed," we need to clear your enrollment in the entire "Finding your audience" section. If you give us permission to do so, we can do that quickly and once it's done, I can follow up to let you know you should be all set. However, because we have to clear your enrollment, the only thing you'll need to do is go through the section again... simply scroll through start to finish. To be specific, we're not clearing your entire account, only that particular section.

Let me know if you are okay with me proceeding.

Thanks

@Anonymous 

1 Kudo
akop831
Just visiting

Thanks @Anonymous! Confirming I igve you permission to clear my enrollment in the entire Finding Your Audience section. Please let me know when that is complete.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

@akop831 - great, thank you! I'm done and should be fixed 🙂 When you can, log back in to Pinterest Academy, navigate to "Finding your audience," then "Audience Targeting," and let me know if the activity marks as complete for you once you scroll through.

Thanks

Ryan

0 Kudos
akop831
Just visiting

@Anonymous Sad to report it is still not working. What else can we try?

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

@akop831 - sending you a PM to get more details. Cool?

Ryan

0 Kudos
akop831
Just visiting

@Anonymous sounds good

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

@akop831  - sent!

0 Kudos