Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pins Review, What posted, What's the URL?

I have someone else managing my account.

How can I see what pins were posted?
And can I get list of pins posted with the URL used?

Thanks!

1 Kudo
3 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@compassdigitalstrategiesllc 

Hi there glad you made it to the PBC!

I read your post and I have listed steps that you can do to find the information you want.

👇🏻

Start scrolling and all of the original pins both standard and idea pins that have been posted on your behalf should be showing.

As for creating lists of pins what you can do is go back to your main profile page
Click on the Analytics Drop Down Menu at the top of the page and select Overview
Scroll down to see all the pins that have been posted to your account if you want to see the URLs then click on the View Button to the far right of each pin and from there you can view the pin and other information used during the creation of the pin.

I hope this helps you find what you are looking for.

Lisa

2 Kudos

This was helpful. Thank you. Is there a way to see specifically which ones were posted in April?

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@compassdigitalstrategiesllc 

Hi there 

Below are the steps on how to specify a Date Range....Month Of April - Note this information is not for individual pins but impressions for a specific time frame.

👇🏻

Go to your Pinterest Profile
At the top of the page click on Analytics Drop Down Menu
Choose Overview
On the left side of the Analytics Overview Page (not far down the page) you will see a section called Date Range from there you can specify the dates you want to see choose Custom if you want to view Data for the month of April. On this section you can also specify other data like which pins Paid | Organic or Pins from your website only.
Once you have adjusted your dates and information - scroll further down on the page and you will see your Pins Impression Stats for your specified dates and other filters you have added.

Play around with the filters for data to get more precise information.

The other alternative is to go to the specific pins on your Created Tab and choose a specific pin from there you can view stats on that specific pin including Last 30 Days for example - below is a photo of one of my pins to give you an idea. Just above the pin you can see See More Stats which can provide other additional information more specific to that pin.

Pin DataPin Data

I hope this will help you find the information you are looking for.

Lisa

Please click Accept As Solution if this helped to resolve your issue.

1 Kudo