Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pins recieving almost no impressions

ToysWithLove

@PinterestGabby@PinterestJanice 

Hello!

I'm looking for a little bit of help wtih my Pinterest account and it was suggested that I come here and tag the following 3 people above. I hope you can help.

I am suspicious that my account is somehow getting hit by Pinterest spam filters because I am unable to get nearly any impressions on my pins despites hundreds of fresh unique pins being posted each month.

Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated. I've tried to email Pinterest support but I cannot get a response.

My pinterest account is https://www.pinterest.com/ToysWithLove/

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestDavid

Hi @ToysWithLove and @hummingbird_wedding  and welcome to the PBC!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community.

What you'll want to do is file a ticket with our Help Center, since this is an account-specific question.

The team you'll handle your ticket is better suited to investigate your issue further.

You should receive a reply from them soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with our team.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
hummingbird_wedding
Just visiting

I'm experiencing the same exact thing.  I post some quality stuff, follow all the instructions, videos, new images, etc, and still some of my idea pins only get very low impressions, compared to what they used to get.  

My regular Pin's sometimes take a bit to get going, so I don't worry too much about them.  I have also contacted Pinterest with no response. 

1 Kudo
PinterestDavid

Hi @ToysWithLove and @hummingbird_wedding  and welcome to the PBC!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community.

What you'll want to do is file a ticket with our Help Center, since this is an account-specific question.

The team you'll handle your ticket is better suited to investigate your issue further.

You should receive a reply from them soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with our team.

1 Kudo