cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment verification

therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@bespalov0982 @PinterestGabby Hi there, I tagged one of the Community Managers for you Gabby is really great as I refer to her she is our Pinterest Guru she maybe able to provide some insight into this issue. I am sorry your having a hard time I hope this helps even just a little Lisa😁

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
1 Kudo
adelemurphy815560
Just visiting

@therealsouthamerica : thank for your kindness.

@PinterestGabby: I'm stuck at billing payment. I tried 3 cards and I created a ticket. Hope your reply.

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato

Hi, @adelemurphy815560

You certainly did the right thing filing a ticket to our support team so they can take a look into this. But, please, let us know if you need anything else. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bespalov0982, welcome to the community and thanks for flagging this, I understand your frustration here. Have you tried opening this in an incognito window? 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

3 Kudos
diyinspiredideas
Just visiting

Hello Community

I have a UK account, and I am trying to set up my billing..

I have Indian Credit Card... (As its in the List of Accepted Payment Method)

I have tried all the incognito Tabs...Chrome, Firefox...

But every time it displays "Please verify the payment method and try again"

Literally facing this issue from last 2 Days...

Please Help Me!

@PinterestGabby 

@karriemarieva  were you able to overcome the issue?

1 Kudo
diyinspiredideas
Just visiting

Hi Gabby

Awaiting for your revert!

@PinterestGabby 

0 Kudos
abbyjones3301
Just visiting

I am in Canada, and I have encountered the same problem with my Canadian credit card. When my credit card is bound to my advertising account, I am always reminded that there is an error. Please verify the payment method and try again.

0 Kudos
diyinspiredideas
Just visiting

Hi

Your error is fixed?

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @diyinspiredideas, thanks for coming to the community. Since you've tried the basic troubleshooting steps, I'd recommend filing a ticket with our customer support team so they can investigate. Be sure to attach any relevant screenshots so our team can diagnose the issue. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions in the meantime!

1 Kudo

I have a same error with @karriemarieva, Can some one help me to fix it?

0 Kudos