cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment verification

Highlighted
Just visiting

I have a new client that is trying to add billing information to her website so we can run ads but keeps getting the error, "Please verify the payment method and try again." The card details are all green checks but then this error message pops up. Any suggestions?

Thanks

2 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Loves to help

@karriemarieva Hi there you have picked a great place to join.... try 'dumping' your history first before filing a ticket sometimes honestly if you have tried numerous times to correct something you will just have to dump the history and begin fresh including logging out and back in to Pinterest - if it doesn't work definitely file a ticket with Pinterest Help. I have had some similar issues with running ads on Pinterest and this seems to work for me and I use Safari | Chrome | Firefox. I really hope this helps you - Lisa😁

Please Visit My Pinterest Page & Follow https://www.pinterest.com/realsouthamerica0427 Thanks, Lisa❤️
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for jumping in to help, @realsouthamerica! @karriemarieva, are you still running into the error? Let me know -- if so, I can double-check with support, they may need you to file a ticket so they can troubleshoot. 🤞

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
1 Kudo