cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment verification

karriemarieva
Just visiting

I have a new client that is trying to add billing information to her website so we can run ads but keeps getting the error, "Please verify the payment method and try again." The card details are all green checks but then this error message pops up. Any suggestions?

Thanks

3 Kudos
25 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@karriemarieva Hi there you have picked a great place to join.... try 'dumping' your history first before filing a ticket sometimes honestly if you have tried numerous times to correct something you will just have to dump the history and begin fresh including logging out and back in to Pinterest - if it doesn't work definitely file a ticket with Pinterest Help. I have had some similar issues with running ads on Pinterest and this seems to work for me and I use Safari | Chrome | Firefox. I really hope this helps you - Lisa😁

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
2 Kudos
DAFROSAOfficiel

same problem

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for jumping in to help, @realsouthamerica! @karriemarieva, are you still running into the error? Let me know -- if so, I can double-check with support, they may need you to file a ticket so they can troubleshoot. 🤞

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

3 Kudos
karriemarieva
Just visiting

She finally got it resolved. It took a little while but contacted Pinterest and helped her get it fixed.

1 Kudo
melindamjordan9

I am facing same problem. I tried several times and used incognito mode also but its showing "Please verify the payment method and try again.". I have verified and valid AMex and Master card but its not working. I am trying to setup billing from India and  Bangladesh.Kindly help me out

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mellindamjordan9 sorry to hear you're having trouble with this! Please file a ticket with our support team here. Thanks! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
YogaAmit

@PinterestGabby I am having the same issue. Each time I put my payment, it gives me an error: "Please verify the payment method and try again."

please support me, how I can continue with this?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @YogaAmit and welcome to the PBC!

Please make sure that the card you're using is one of the accepted payments by Pinterest: 

• American Express;
  • Visa;
  • Mastercard (not including Maestro cards);
  • Discover (U.S. only).

Pinterest does not accept prepaid cards, Paypal, or cards not listed.
You can check this Help Center article that lists the compatible issuing countries. And this article that'll list the declined payments.

If, after checking all of these, you're still getting the same error, please file a ticket to our support team. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.
Let me know if you need anything else!

0 Kudos
dialookjewels

Hi @PinterestGabby , I have the same problem. I got message "Please verify the payment method and try again.". To use pinterest ads from Uk i got a debit card (UK cards are accepted) but i live in Turkey/Istanbul. If you can help me, i want to start ads to grow my business on ETSY. If you can help me, I will be glad.

1 Kudo