cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment verification

PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @dialookjewels and welcome to the PBC!

I'm glad you are interested in advertising on Pinterest, but the first thing you need to check is if your account is located in an open country. You can check ads availability here. Regarding this error message, it usually happens when there is a minor issue with the device in use, as an ad blocker or an extension installed on your browser for example. So, in this case, you should try the following measures:

* Clear your browser's cache and cookies. You can learn how here.

* Make sure your browser or APP  is up-to-date. You can check here

* Try from a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, or Safari are optimized).

* Disable any browser extensions one by one (extensions sometimes conflict with Pinterest).

* Temporarily turn off any ad blocker software you're running.

* Try from another computer.

* Try on a private window or in an incognito tab.

I hope it works! But if you are still having the same issue after this, then your best option will be filing a ticket to the support team so they can investigate it further. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
tuyen2781
Just visiting

Hi @dialookjewels i cant create etsy account, can you help me, thank u so much, can i have ur contact

0 Kudos
bespalov0982

Ok, I am having exactly the same problem. I am Canadian, who is stuck in Bulgaria because of the stupid pandemic. I have my Canadian address everywhere, I specifically indicated English as my language, I am trying to enter my Canadian Mastercard credit card from the RBC. These [word removed for Community Guidelines] look at my IP address and give me this very same error message. When I open the Declined Payments help page, they write at the top at the page that I am in a country not allowed to do anything on Pinterest (Bulgaria), and the icing on the cake is when I go to their Help center everything there is in bloody Russian! WFT with tracking IP and screwing my entire experience with the website? Why do I have to use proxies and VPN if I am temporarily in another country? How stupid this can get???

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@bespalov0982 @PinterestGabby Hi there, I tagged one of the Community Managers for you Gabby is really great as I refer to her she is our Pinterest Guru she maybe able to provide some insight into this issue. I am sorry your having a hard time I hope this helps even just a little Lisa😁

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
1 Kudo
adelemurphy815560
Just visiting

@therealsouthamerica : thank for your kindness.

@PinterestGabby: I'm stuck at billing payment. I tried 3 cards and I created a ticket. Hope your reply.

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi, @adelemurphy815560

You certainly did the right thing filing a ticket to our support team so they can take a look into this. But, please, let us know if you need anything else. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bespalov0982, welcome to the community and thanks for flagging this, I understand your frustration here. Have you tried opening this in an incognito window? 

3 Kudos
diyinspiredideas
Just visiting

Hello Community

I have a UK account, and I am trying to set up my billing..

I have Indian Credit Card... (As its in the List of Accepted Payment Method)

I have tried all the incognito Tabs...Chrome, Firefox...

But every time it displays "Please verify the payment method and try again"

Literally facing this issue from last 2 Days...

Please Help Me!

@PinterestGabby 

@karriemarieva  were you able to overcome the issue?

1 Kudo
diyinspiredideas
Just visiting

Hi Gabby

Awaiting for your revert!

@PinterestGabby 

0 Kudos
abbyjones3301
Just visiting

I am in Canada, and I have encountered the same problem with my Canadian credit card. When my credit card is bound to my advertising account, I am always reminded that there is an error. Please verify the payment method and try again.

0 Kudos