Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Payment verification

ThriveChimp_

hi

whenever I tried to add my card information  It says "please verify your payment method and try again". And 2 days later Pinterest sent me an email saying "We've deactivated your account because we found activity in violation of our Community Guidelines. At this time we need to leave your account closed, though we will let you know if this changes in the future.

We won’t be monitoring responses to this email." " 

I tried creating a new account from another computer, location(IP)  and the same thing happened.  I tried different credit cards, visa, amex which are eligible.  

I only signed up and tried adding a payment and haven't even started using the platform
All we did was filling out the profile, verifying domain and billing information and trying to add a credit card.

Any suggestions?

Fyi I'm posting this from one of my accounts that has not been deactivated yet since login is required to post. 

thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestDebora

Hey @ThriveChimp_ and welcome to the PBC, thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community. What you'll want to do is file a ticket with our spam escalations team who will be able to diagnose and figure out what's going on with your account. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with support. 👍

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
zain36t

I'm also facing the same issue, Did you find any solution? 

0 Kudos
PinterestDebora

Hey @ThriveChimp_ and welcome to the PBC, thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community. What you'll want to do is file a ticket with our spam escalations team who will be able to diagnose and figure out what's going on with your account. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with support. 👍

0 Kudos
torroband
Just visiting

we've opened over 5 tickets and ZERO response. We're facing the same issue and no one replies to our tickets

0 Kudos