Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Payment verification error message

karriemarieva
Just visiting
Labels (4)

I have a new client that is trying to add billing information to her website so we can run ads but keeps getting the error, "Please verify the payment method and try again." The card details are all green checks but then this error message pops up. Any suggestions?

Thanks

3 Kudos
40 Replies
Lifestyletrish

I also have this issue please I need help

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @Lifestyletrish and welcome to the PBC!

I am sorry you are facing this issue, but you'll need someone to take a look at your account individually. Could you please file a ticket to our support team? Let us know if you need anything else after this, please!

0 Kudos
YogaAmit

@PinterestGabby I am having the same issue. Each time I put my payment, it gives me an error: "Please verify the payment method and try again."

please support me, how I can continue with this?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @YogaAmit and welcome to the PBC!

Please make sure that the card you're using is one of the accepted payments by Pinterest: 

• American Express;
  • Visa;
  • Mastercard (not including Maestro cards);
  • Discover (U.S. only).

Pinterest does not accept prepaid cards, Paypal, or cards not listed.
You can check this Help Center article that lists the compatible issuing countries. And this article that'll list the declined payments.

If, after checking all of these, you're still getting the same error, please file a ticket to our support team. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.
Let me know if you need anything else!

0 Kudos
DAFROSAOfficiel

same problem

0 Kudos
luamaralstudio
Just visiting

I had this problem and solved it by setting the same country to everything.

1. My credit card (is from Germany)
2. My Pinterest account settings - changed to Germany
3. My Ad account settings - I actually created a new ad account for this, with Germany as the country.

This should be better explained by Pinterest, because I know many users like me have international online business and use international credit cards that aren't necessarily from the country they live in.

0 Kudos
dulwichgallery
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby 

I have been trying repeatedly over the last few weeks to save our payment details to our Pinterest Ads account and keep getting the message: Please verify the payment method and try again. I am using a UK Mastercard which says it's on the list of accepted payments.

I have raised a ticket with Pinterest Help Centre 4 times now and keep getting the same automated message which tells me to try different tactics, such as clearing the cache, trying a different browser etc... I have tried all these things and still keep getting the same message.

It says if none of the suggestions work to reply to the email address but then I get an automated response to say that they no longer check that email. So I am going round in circles and cannot find any other contact information.

Please help me, I'm losing the plot over this!

Thanks, Olivia

0 Kudos
shafnafsafna

I also want to answer for this.

0 Kudos
Zona0208

may i know why i can't bind a bank card ? it keeps said that have to verify the card but how ?

0 Kudos
glamifiedcosmetics

I have tried doing that. but still it's not working. I have cleared my browsing data, changed my browser as well. but still it's not accepting my card.

0 Kudos