Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Participate in a Study with the Pinterest Research Team

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

pexels-ann-h-6732757 (1).jpg

Hi PBC! The Pinterest Research team is looking for people to take part in upcoming studies over the next two months. We would love to hear from you! These will be in the form of one-on-one and small group conversations. Your feedback will help us improve our product.

When: The weeks of September 13th, September 27th,  and October 4th.

Where: Remote via Zoom

Duration: 60 to 75 minutes

As a thank you for your time, you will receive up to $200 upon completion of your scheduled session.

If interested, please answer questions in this survey to see if you qualify, and we will reach out to share more details and schedule a session. Only those who participate in a session are eligible to receive the incentive.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lojabebecoala

Hi!

We'd love to participate, we've done a lot of recent tests with Pinterest ads, we've got our catalog set up.
Count on us to contribute.

We are a Brazilian brand of baby and children's clothing.

@lojabebecoala 

Bebê Coala

www.bebecoala.com.br
https://br.pinterest.com/lojabebecoala

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
healthyambitionsteam
Loves to help

Well heck yeah! I answered the survey and hope to participate. Even better, I hope Pinterest starts to really listen to the content creators who literally supply ALL the content for Pinterest. If chosen, I plan to speak up for all frustrated bloggers, big and small.

4 Kudos
littleshinepage
Just visiting

oh great.. I hope finally I can get some answers.

0 Kudos
lojabebecoala

Hi!

We'd love to participate, we've done a lot of recent tests with Pinterest ads, we've got our catalog set up.
Count on us to contribute.

We are a Brazilian brand of baby and children's clothing.

@lojabebecoala 

Bebê Coala

www.bebecoala.com.br
https://br.pinterest.com/lojabebecoala

0 Kudos