Hi, my friends! What strategy do you take in organizing the order of your boards on your profile?
Is it based on keyword traffic, or target market research? Analytics of the boards holding the most impressions, or engagements? Perhaps its based on something more temporary like the season, or current campaigns you're trying to showcase? etc etc.
Let me know what's worked well for you!
Hey there Ash,welcome back... I don't remember seeing you for a while. My strategy is just based on my visitors experience when they visit my Pinterest "Saved" page. I want them to easily find what they're looking for. I'm in the Food Niche & here's the order I've used for my boards:
1. The board named after my Blog is #1 on the top row. I feel that everyone should follow this rule, because after all... you want people to visit your website/blog right? This way they can see what you offer & hopefully click through!
2. The next boards are my holidays boards & I keep rotating them to reflect what's coming next. So, right next to my blog's board is Easter (at the moment).
3. I have 3 group boards that I own & those are next following the holidays.
4. The next massive amount of boards are all my food/recipe/kitchen boards in alphabetical order.
5. The next 3 -4 rows are other things I'm interested in from Animals to Survival/Self Reliance & things in between in alphabetical order.
6. Lastly are all the group boards (owned by other people) that I belong to.
You can see all my boards here: https://www.pinterest.com/foodiehomechef/_saved/
Hope that helps you!
Wellcome back, @mindbodyabode! Been a bit since I've seen you around the PBC, hope you're well. ❤️
✅ Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.
@PinterestGabby + @foodiehomechef I cannot pick an emoji worthy of this. Thank you for the warm welcome back! That's so lovely. There's nothing quite like this community, that's for sure. It's been a few months, yes, but I'm so happy to be back at it and talking with you folks. I hope you've been well, too.
Thank you for the insight about how you organize your boards, Simone, as well as the logic behind it. I've now shuffled my own boards to better match the order of most engagement over the last 3 months.
This all sparked my curiosity because I learned about the benefit of creating some additional boards which reflect the lifestyle that my services, niche, story are most aligned with (in hopes of drawing more intrigue). I don't think I've ever had so many boards - but I think I'm starting to like it 😉 Especially knowing there's some logic to the way I'm ordering them now. Helps a gal like me - tremendously!
Hope to see ya around..