Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

No Longer Can I Follow

GrannysBasket
Posts regularly

Hello Everyone 😀  @PinterestGabby 

This has just started happening - I can't follow anyone, I can't even follow back. I have had no errors, no warnings, nothing. I've tried going to pages and click follow, it lets me follow them and even the pop up at the bottom of the screen comes up saying that I am following them but, when I leave the page I am no longer following them. If someone follows me and I go to follow them back, I can't. The button says following for a second and then goes back to saying follow. Can someone please take a look at this issue for me ? 

Thank you . 

0 Kudos
13 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @GrannysBasket! Apologies for the delay here, been a busy week or so for us and we're working to get caught up in the PBC. 🙂 

That's bizarre...and something I've never heard of before. If the issue is still persisting, can you send over a screenshot/video of your experience so I can share with support? Alternatively, you can file a ticket and connect with our support team directly. Keep me posted on how you'd like to proceed. 

1 Kudo
GrannysBasket
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby  

Hi  😀  Its alright I know you're busy keeping us all in line . 

Ok, I have a video for you showing my issue with not being able to follow certain people.

Its not with everyone anymore, just certain ones. Don't know why. My follow back issue has gone all by itself. 

In the video it barely shows me hitting my refresh button but, thats all im doing.

Thanks for checking this out.  

Cant Follow Issue 

0 Kudos
GrannysBasket
Posts regularly

Hey , @PinterestGabby   I didnt do the settings right on the video - when you play the video goto lower right corner to the settings gear and change the quality to HD ,, it will be clear then.  Sorry. 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks, @GrannysBasket! Will take a look at your video and follow-up with support. Appreciate your patience! 🙂 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @GrannysBasket! Thanks for your patience here. I shared your video with support and they've requested for you to follow up via a support ticket and to provide the screen recording for further investigation. I'm sorry I wasn't more helpful here, but hopefully support will be able to get to the bottom of this. Thanks. 🙂 

1 Kudo
GrannysBasket
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby  Thank you for that, I have sent the video on a support ticket. Hopefully they can solve the issue.

Stay Safe 😷

1 Kudo
ammetyy

@GrannysBasket @PinterestGabby did you find out the problem here? This is happening to me now! Exact same thing, as soon as I follow someone the action is reversed.

thanks!

0 Kudos
vezzkart

Happening to me now. Any resolution?

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @vezzkart , welcome to the PBC! Are you saying you can't follow anyone?

0 Kudos