cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update Problems

AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@dopemystic Hi! I am sorry that you also experienced this issue.

I am still waiting for answer from Pinterest team))

Issue is still ongoing. Will keep you posted.

3 Kudos
theburntsunsetnovel
Loves to help

The Pinterest help team has closed out my tickets for this issue several times. I'm really not sure they know how to solve it, as it continually happens to me. We may have to do some trouble shooting on our own. @AmericanoCrystals would you mind sharing what type of operating system you use and what browser you post on? I use a Mac, iPhone, and iPad and post via Safari. I've noticed problems in the past with Pinterest tagging, pin descriptions, and messaging on Apple products. 

Chris

theburntsunsetnovel Pinterest 

0 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@theburntsunsetnovel Hi Chris! We use the both, Safari and Google chrome. Some of our devices are Mac, and we also use android. 

I think we left behind the era of gaining thousands story pin impressions on Story Pins. New update changed the algorithms and we will no longer get that kind of big impressions via stories. That means we now have to work even harder than before to gain impressions. Let see! 🙂

2 Kudos
HolyDemon666
Just visiting

Pinterest  bu  tür  hatalar  hep  yapıyor  bende yaşıyorum  hep  3-4  hesabım  oldu  bu  yüzden  şimdi de  pinterest'e  oturum   açamıyorum  her  zaman girdiğim  şifremi  kabul  etmiyor  neden  bunu  yapıyorlar  pinterest  anlam  veremiyorum  google  yardımıyla  hesabıma  açabiliyorum. 

☪HolyDemon666
0 Kudos