Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

my traffic suddenly stopped

ozgurtagay
Posts regularly

My traffic, which was traveling stable, suddenly stopped and I contacted the help center, but I was told that this was normal. Do you think such a thing could be normal?

3 Kudos
12 Replies
sicilianicreati
Just visiting

Hi, in 3 month my traffic (impression and click on my website, without any reason, is suddenly decreased by over 50%. I wrote to the help center but no answer at all. 

3 Kudos
ozgurtagay
Posts regularly

They told me that this situation is normal, however, it is not normal, it is lower than last year. I hope there is a bug and they fix it, but this bullword removed per Community Guidelines has gone too far.

0 Kudos
sicilianicreati
Just visiting

In my opinion is not normal. it is as if the algorithm had changed or if Pinterest had decided to give space to other parameters (such as who spends or not on advertising) because a 50% drop overnight is not normal. 

3 Kudos
ambertemerity
Just visiting

Was your traffic coming in from mostly one or two pins? If so, then it's quite possible they just puttered out. Totally normal.

1 Kudo
wellweatheredco
Posts regularly

@ozgurtagayHello!

I have the same issue here... i used to get about 10k impression on every story pin, i took a few days off and i was pushed out of the game, all of a sudden i struggle to get to at least 1k,. The sad part is that I have improved a lot when it comes to seo and pin story quality, yet the space I am given now is somewhere at the bottom of all bottoms...

3 Kudos
ozgurtagay
Posts regularly

There is a 70%, 80% decrease,

1 Kudo
shiekharman

Hi, I have the same issue with my business account that is attached to my website to grab the real traffic through Pinterest. please let me know the real ways and the suggestions how can solve this issue.

3 Kudos
mehwishbutt485

Yes, Maybe this is normal i found that problem as well because I'm using business account and running some ads for my website so that,  but after some time it will be alright. I also contacted the help center but did not know the real cause yet.

2 Kudos
jeswes
Posts regularly

Help was no help, so I am making jokes at my own expense.pinterestimpressions.jpg

5 Kudos