Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

My Top 3 Tips for Using the PBC ✅

thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello!  I'm Cali, a Pinterest Marketing Strategist and one of your PBC Pinterest Pioneers!

The Pinterest Business Community is a gold mine for support, new features, and tips, but all of that content can be overwhelming to sift through too!  So here are THREE of my favorite tips for maximizing the PBC:

1. Introduce yourself!

This is a "community" and we would LOVE to get to know you and your business!  Start off my introducing yourself in this thread:  Introduce yourself | Pinterest Business Community - 1095 .

2. Browse the different threads

When you have a moment, take some time to browse the different threads at the top of the community.  You'll find some great resources and answers to questions you didn't even know you had.  If you see a question that you could contribute an answer to, reply to it.  By posting and answering questions you can earn fun "badges". 

Some of my favorite places to peruse are:

Community basics | Pinterest Business Community  - For the latest community news and updates from the Pinterest team

Product FAQ | Pinterest Business Community - For Pinterest knowledge base features and articles (great resources!)

Support and questions | Pinterest Business Community  - For troubleshooting and support questions

Business chat | Pinterest Business Community  &  Creator chat | Pinterest Business Community  -  The Lounges for success stories, community chats, tips, and questions posted.

3. Search your questions before posting

This is my favorite feature of PBC - you have access to dozens of knowledgeable business owners, Pinterest marketers, and even Pinterest employees.  If you have a question, it's likely it's already been asked and answered so do a quick search before creating a new post with your question.

Here's how to do it: 

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 12.00.40 PM.png

At the top of the screen, you'll find a search bar.  To search the whole community vs just the board you are on, click the dropdown on the right and select "All Community".  Then start typing in the main keywords of your question and it will return all posts with those keywords in it.  

If you find a post with the answer, great!  (Bonus point if you give the person who answered a "kudos"!) 😁

If you find your question has been asked, but there is no answer yet, you can boost that post by replying to it saying you have the same question.  This will bring it back to the top of the thread and will more likely get a response from someone.

I hope you find these tips useful!  What are your favorite features of the PBC?  Hit reply and let me know!

4 Kudos
2 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Great tips @thehalcyonhive !

1 Kudo
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@thehalcyonhive love this and the Pinterest community is truly an amazing community 

1 Kudo