cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My problem continues and all I'm getting from Pinterest are "suggestions on how to improve my pins"

Highlighted
Just visiting

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous.

My traffic is still down about 90%, my new pins are still getting zero to none impressions, it's been over 15 days since I asked for help on Pinterest.

So today I finally see a new reply on my email and it's the same exact thing!

Pinterest help takes days to answer to tell me it's basically up to me to make my account go up again, by making better pins.

Oh, if only that were the case, I would be happy enough!

Even after I explained that I have a second account on the same niche that's been doing great, even after I told them I've had Pinterest accounts for years and that I know this isn't typical Pinterest behavior, they're still throwing sand in my eyes.

I've read here about taking months of back and forth to solve this issue, but I didn't know it would be this upsetting.

I expected Pinterest to admit the issue and try to sort it out together with me, not try to "blame me" for the error.

They call it organic traffic drop, really?

They say my account has improved because I had more 70 people on my account than the day before, are they for real??

Then they follow that up with about 8 paragraphs on how to create good pins and manage your boards and by then, I've lost the will to be on Pinterest at all...

And don't even get me started on the bit when they propose I invest in ads to solve my problem...

Is this how it's going to go? Months and months of them giving me advice while ignoring the issue entirely until they close the thread or I just give up?

I really have no idea what to do... Can anyone advise me on this? I would really appreciate it.

@PinterestGabby

1 Kudo