Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

My pin tag has been unhealthy and needs help

onlybridals
Just visiting

I want to delete redundant tags, keep healthy tags, and activate pin shopping

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Thank you for attaching the image but unfortunately you will need a webmaster to access your account to see what's wrong. In the meantime these resources should help:

1) Installing the PINTEREST TAG on your website.

Tag Implementation: This link gives you a crash course on the Pinterest Tag and its implementation. This is the algorithm that is used to monitor the in and out flow of data to the relevant website and helps us analyze and optimize your ads campaigns. 

Check to make sure your Pinterest tags are working correctly.  

2) Pixel/Tag Placement - you must add the necessary event codes in addition to the base code. 

Once again here is the implementation guide. Please be sure to generate your new Pinterest Tag # and update the YOUR_TAG_ID in the code to the 13 digits of the tag ID.

Note: you should have this installed at least a week before any given launch, too, to ensure proper functionality and let me know when it's in place.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
1 Reply
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Thank you for attaching the image but unfortunately you will need a webmaster to access your account to see what's wrong. In the meantime these resources should help:

1) Installing the PINTEREST TAG on your website.

Tag Implementation: This link gives you a crash course on the Pinterest Tag and its implementation. This is the algorithm that is used to monitor the in and out flow of data to the relevant website and helps us analyze and optimize your ads campaigns. 

Check to make sure your Pinterest tags are working correctly.  

2) Pixel/Tag Placement - you must add the necessary event codes in addition to the base code. 

Once again here is the implementation guide. Please be sure to generate your new Pinterest Tag # and update the YOUR_TAG_ID in the code to the 13 digits of the tag ID.

Note: you should have this installed at least a week before any given launch, too, to ensure proper functionality and let me know when it's in place.

1 Kudo