Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

My Newly created pin disappeared

aquil8414
Just visiting

Hello,

I think day before yesterday I created a new pin and posted on my business account and now I see that it has vanished. Why?

Muhammad Aquilur Rahman

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
demijmorgan
Just visiting
Has anyone else gotten copyright violation notices for repinning someone else’s pin? More importantly, were you able to get it cleared? I recently got a copyright violation notice - but the pin isn’t mine. I only repinned it from within the app from Pinterest’s own “more ideas” suggestions. Any one have success navigating this??

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
4 Replies
demijmorgan
Just visiting
Has anyone else gotten copyright violation notices for repinning someone else’s pin? More importantly, were you able to get it cleared? I recently got a copyright violation notice - but the pin isn’t mine. I only repinned it from within the app from Pinterest’s own “more ideas” suggestions. Any one have success navigating this??
1 Kudo
demijmorgan
Just visiting

0 Kudos
ArtsyCraftery
Loves to help

@demijmorganNot sure what answer you are seeking, but I get the DMCA notices regularly, from time-to-time. The notice always states that it wasn't my pin but someone else's that I pinned. I've never seen any reason to try to get anything cleared because the notice says there's nothing that I need to do.

I haven't yet begun to create many of my own pins but they would be my own designs, crafts and art.

0 Kudos
thetoybuzz
Posts regularly

@demijmorgan 

You have to be careful what you pin and make sure it doesn't lead to spam. Did you pin an original pin or was the pin stolen? If you pinned a stolen pin and the original creator filed a DMCA violation, I'm not sure if it would count against you. I don't think it should.

If you did receive a copyright violation, you should have gotten a copyright notice along with who filed the claim and a reference number. To remove the violation, you have to contact the party that filed the claim and explain that you didn't know the pin was stolen and Pinterest recommended it to you. The person who filed the claim has the ability to rescind the violation. Good luck.

0 Kudos