Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

My Archived boards showing in Search!?

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabbyI just found a couple of my "archived" boards show up in a search I made! I was following the instructions that  "theburntsunsetnovel" posted in her Stolen Boards post: "I typed my board name into the search bar. Under where my board showed up I clicked all boards named "Summer Happy Relationship Poetry".

I was searching for my board called  "Foodie Home Chef Recipes" and 2 of my archived boards showed up in the results. I thought they were supposed to be hidden just like the secret boards... or I am I wrong?

2 Kudos
2 Replies
theburntsunsetnovel
Loves to help

It's a little worse than that. Not only are archived pins showing up, deleted pins don't disappear either. My deleted pins show up all the time on someone else's board. While some of these are legitimate re-pins, I would prefer that if I deleted a pin, it was eliminated from all ways it could show up. Many of the pins I delete from my boards later show up as being spammed and the website being re-directed. 

2 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@theburntsunsetnovel  Hmmm interesting! Looks like Pinterest has some "clean up work" to do on this issue.

1 Kudo