cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account Pins have been Deindexed + Support Not Replying

Just visiting

@thepetyoga I totally agree, Pinterest is no longer useful as they used to be, they can go on with useless ads.

1 Kudo
Just visiting

On 10 Dec, 2020, I have monthly 600k and daily 60k impressions,but on very next morning 11 Dec, it moves to 5k and I was totally blank to see that.But I think it may any technical error, I continue upload new and unique content on daily bases, but my traffic is consistently down on all pins, without any reason, and now it reach to 1k, and now I am afraid  that all my hard work is going to waste.

My Account whole pins have been de-indexed completely from Pinterest search.This is happening constantly from the last 15 days.Now I come on point, that I am wasting my energy, as nothing is going to improve. Kindly,  @PinterestGabby suggest me either I keep my work or stop sharing my contribution, as it's very hard for me to continue in such condition, I am very very disappointed. Is there any way to sort out that technical error?

@PinterestGabby @PinterestRyan @PinterestAya @PinterestJanice I am looking for you positive response.Thank you

1 Kudo
Just visiting

@Ameliabeg01, I can bet you, you won't get a response from those you tagged.

They just pack us all in here, ‘award’ a badge here and there, as if we're doing anything special.

“wohooo, I got a ‘10 kudos badge’, I'm going places ma

Hey, I have an idea... Let's all upload screenshots of the canned reply we got, at least it'll be fun.

What do you think?

0 Kudos