cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account Pins have been Deindexed And Impression Goes Down From 90k/daily to 1k.Need Solution

Ameliabeg01
Just visiting

Hi,
On 11 Mar 2022, I have monthly 1.9M and daily 85-90k/Daily impressions, but on the very next morning 12 Mar, it moves down to 1k and it was like a mini heart attack to me. But I think it might be any technical error/update, I continue to upload new and unique content on a daily basis as you can see on my home page, but my traffic is consistently down on all pins, without any reason, and none of my pins is shown in Pinterest search result.

My Account whole pins have been de-indexed completely from Pinterest search. This is happening constantly for the last 5 days. Now I come on point, that I am wasting my energy, as nothing is going to improve. Kindly,  @PinterestDavid suggest to me how to fix it? cuz I am afraid that all my hard work of years is going to waste. I am very very frustrated. As for myself an analytic expert, It might be a  bug in the new Pinterest algorithm? 

@PinterestDavid  @alisammeredith  @PinterestMargot looking for your positive response to sort out that technical error. Thank you

Regard's

Amelia Beg.

1 Kudo
3 Replies
Ameliabeg01
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestDavid  !

I'm looking for your valuable suggestions regarding my above-mentioned issue. Thank you

1 Kudo
TillytHarding
Just visiting

just like me, my advice now leave pinterest and go back to your life

0 Kudos
aloniebeauty
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@Ameliabeg01hey you are not alone in this ,I would like to ask are you seeing your pins move back up even if it is moving back up slowly. Pinterest has been glitchy with all the updates and changes. I know this has to be very frustrating but don’t stop or give up on your page or business. Take a quick moment and regroup but just know it’s not your content or you. Pinterest got a lot of changes happening at once so what changes there will always be issues but stay encouraged.. I will repin and save your content to my boards to help spread your page !

0 Kudos