cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account Lost 3m+ & Pins Massive Drop in Impression

Highlighted
Just visiting

@mindherwayExactly my case! They tell me everything has been fixed and there is nothing issue in my account. Whereas my whole Pinterest impressions are gone, my reach has gone, my followers tell me they are not seeing any of my content, my search pins all gone, my new pins getting extremely low 1-30 impressions.

They are telling me they cant do anything. Thats why now after a month of frustration, I have came here for help. I was not expecting Pinterest to do such things.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

@seriousequestrianYes its is so devastating for me after such a long year of working and rising my account after so many content and hardwork.

I am seriously unhappy with what's happening with my account. I am currently wait to see what @PinterestGabby can do, If I find some help it would be hepful

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

UPDATE: Still Nothing! Impressions dropping still, no change happening. Pinterest NOT helping at all.

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

THIS IS ME @saurabhankush !!! 2 million to heading under 1 million in 2 short months and I get 5 impressions on my content now (I used to get over 1000 impressions on my pins and loads of saves and clicks on my content before) and I do everything right (I do social media marketing for a living so I understand it all) and still I'm dropping so fast. My stats are also not correct. Not showing my saves in the pin analytics (but there is nothing wrong robot Pinterest person says).

Support won't help (canned response after canned response about basically how I'm not working hard enough. NOT TRUE! Like you I create content for Pinterest everyday). I'm equally as upset and have zero idea on what to do as support see's no issue. REALLY? 

Sigh..I'm happy to see I'm not alone but sad that we are all in this with no end in sight.

I might have to leave if this does not change. I can't keep working so hard for nothing. 

@PinterestGabby 

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

I have been facing exactly the same issues since June 1st @PinterestGabby. I have opened more than 5 tickets, but they expired as the problem would take a lot more time to be solved. It has been more than 3 months and Pinterest did not give us a response or solution to this problem that was an error from Pinterest itself.

I keep on producing new content but it seem like it is in vain, since impressions are still low. It seems like my pins from June 1st and on are not showing on Pinterest. As all people above said, we keep working so hard for nothing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

I filed a ticket in May and was promised that the problem would be fixed by August. I post almost exclusively brand new content. Over the course of the summer my impressions have continued to drop. When I noticed the problem I had an audience of 900K. When I filed the ticket in May I was around 600K. Now my audience is under 300k. My stories have no reach anymore and I have pins that loose impressions overnight. I've submitted various tickets with pictures and videos, all to have them closed. I've also sent additional information to the moderators of this board. But it's like the Great Oz saying, "Don't look behind the curtain, there's nothing to see here, everything is fine." The help desk just sends out condescending form letters. I've even noticed several additional problems with how the application interacts between MACs and IOS concerning pin descriptions, messaging and other problems. I have figured out solutions and submitted them to Pinterest. You would think actively trying to make the app better and helping the help desk would get you somewhere. It doesn't. It's almost impossible to remain positive about this. Pinterest's response to this issue is so disappointing. @PinterestGabby @PinterestRyan @PinterestBrad 

0 Kudos