Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Missing shop tab

yogatreeshirts

Hi

I became a verified merchant last week and asked someone for help uploading my shop catalogue. It seems to have injested ok and I can see the shop tab when I'm logged in. When I look at my Pinterest profile on another phone or laptop the shop tab is missing. I have a featured product group set up. Please can anyone help?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alisammeredith
Loves to help

Hello and welcome! This thread will help. Particularly this reply by @PinterestSusana 

In order for the Shop Tab to appear, you'll need to meet 2 requirements:

• Star/feature one auto-generated product group (All Products, Top Sellers, Back in Stock, Best Deals, New Arrivals, Most Popular).
  • Star/feature a manually created product group.

Bear in mind that the Shop Tab only appears to people with the same country/region on their account settings as the catalog. Eg. If the catalog is set to the US, only the people in the US, or with the US set as country/region will be able to see it.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
1 Reply
alisammeredith
Loves to help

Hello and welcome! This thread will help. Particularly this reply by @PinterestSusana 

In order for the Shop Tab to appear, you'll need to meet 2 requirements:

• Star/feature one auto-generated product group (All Products, Top Sellers, Back in Stock, Best Deals, New Arrivals, Most Popular).
  • Star/feature a manually created product group.

Bear in mind that the Shop Tab only appears to people with the same country/region on their account settings as the catalog. Eg. If the catalog is set to the US, only the people in the US, or with the US set as country/region will be able to see it.

1 Kudo