cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Massive drop in impressions and viewers

therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@typicallytopical @buyingfreedom hello there this is strictly a share so my numbers were down not significantly like some but down....👉hovering at 329k now at 427k in the last (almost) 10 days.

I started working with a company and explained to them about the numbers but they were determined to go ahead with the ads and it appears that it worked - my numbers are up or at least better then they were.

Are ads an option for you? This is just an observation but I thought I would share😊

Lisa

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
3 Kudos
typicallytopical
Loves to help

@buyingfreedom  @therealsouthamerica thank you for the suggestion! It's more about the fact that our new pins aren't being seen by the looks of it. Both of us are getting single figure impressions on any new pins, when our older pins were doing really well!

I'm not so worried about the monthly viewers (as that can fluctuate), I'm more worried about the fact that we can't grow our account if we can't gain traction with any new content. 

I'm starting to wonder if we've all been accidentally marked as spam. I've seen this in a lot of Facebook groups and forums recently. Once they managed to get someone at Pinterest to look at it, their impressions, saves, clicks etc went back to normal.

But, thank you for the idea! 🙂

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@typicallytopical @buyingfreedom Have you tried modifying the SEO for your new pins? I have been using the Trends Feature on Pinterest and I modify the new pins that I post based on the searches people are doing. I have no way to know if that helps for sure but it is something I have started to doing more as the Trends Feature provides really decent insight into what people are seeking on Pinterest.

Just a thought - always looking to help others as I understand the amount of work and time it takes to produce solid results.

Lisa.

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 11.05.52 AM.png

1 Kudo
typicallytopical
Loves to help

Yep! Tried just about everything. Doesn't make any difference. 

4 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@typicallytopical okay so keep pinning and I will visit your boards and like and repin to show my support for you.

Lisa😁

1 Kudo
itsasouthernlifeyall
Just visiting

I have just found this thread and am experiencing the same issue. I have stopped creating new pins because I'm seeing absolutely no traction. It's so disheartening. 

My traffic has dropped drastically and I'm at a loss. Have things improved for you? 

Jada

0 Kudos
thealcyone
Just visiting

Same here, I have been seeing less traffic to my site

1 Kudo
brandchewtab
Just visiting

Traffic and impressions dropping each day. Currently at one third(both traffic and impressions) of what it used to be for the last year.

Any updates from the team?

It's really disheartening when you see your pins in the smartfeed, but then you realize that they are stolen images that are redirected to some random subdomains, and you on the other hand who work on the content and pins are being shown to fewer and fewer people every day. 

4 Kudos
nourishnestle
Just visiting

Very disheartening. For what it is worth, I feel your pain.

2 Kudos
doblepllc
Just visiting

Hello all!  Yes, I've noticed the drop. I'm also on Tailwind and I noticed that there has also been a decline in Tribe Members adding pins to the tribe and re-sharing. 

0 Kudos