cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Massive drop in impressions and viewers

therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

I feel you on strategy I thought oh no did I miss something? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for bringing it up! 😎✌️🙏

Lisa

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
3 Kudos
SimplySharingLife
Just visiting

My client went from over 600,000 mthly viewers to 149,000.

Over the past 2 weeks it has dropped like a bowling ball.

What is going on?   It is very hard to build up a viewer base!

3 Kudos
SimplySharingLife
Just visiting

JUST HEARD:

PINTEREST closed for next 2 days.

What is going on?

Are they working on Engineering issues?

Will our numbers be returned to what they were?

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT to many of us.

5 Kudos
savoringmidlife

Thanks for posting. I thought it was me! I went from 85k to 34k and continue to decline. I just started my account a few months ago and was psyched to see my numbers continue to rise and now I’m frustrated. Just continuing to do what I have until we have some answers.

1 Kudo
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

Yes! It’s horrible 😕 

I went from 529k monthly viewers to now 400k and it still goes down with very little impressions 😐

I hope it can be fixed soon...it’s not much fun using Pinterest for traffic right now and I usually love Pinterest 😕

>>> Are you a parent? Make sure to grab my free printables for kids here: https://allaboutbabyblog.com/freebies
3 Kudos
SimplySharingLife
Just visiting

One site of mine went from 890,000 down to 140,000

It is horrible for us.

2 Kudos
blingblinkyoftx

Oh yes indeed! I have watched everything evaporate to less than half of count and going down.  Glad to see that Pinterest Teams are looking into the disruption for sure!

3 Kudos
typicallytopical
Loves to help

Hey! I'm so relieved to see this post. I've had the same issue for over 2 weeks. I went from 5-15k impressions per pin to around 2-3 impressions per pin. It doesn't matter what I put out or when, it doesn't seem to go anywhere. I've dropped from 3.5 million viewers to 2.1 million in the space of 2 weeks. I'm so hoping for a fix soon!!!

4 Kudos
buyingfreedom
Just visiting

Wow. So glad I found this.  My impressions are significantly down too. My earlier pins (the really good perfoming ones) were receiving around 8k-10k impressions and hundreds of link clicks. 

My pins from the last week have been receiving THREE to FIVE only. 0 link clicks, cos duh, no one can even see the pins.

Sigh. I don't know if we should just not put out new pins until there's a fix? 

These ones are tanking and the same design will never be 'fresh' so I have to create more and more... 

1 Kudo
typicallytopical
Loves to help

Hey @buyingfreedom ! I'm getting the exact same problem as you! I'm literally only seeing single figure impressions on any new pins. Was used to 5-15k per pin, good saves and clicks etc. So disheartening.

I'm torn between still posting or holding back on pins, because like you said, once they've been posted, you can't repost them because of 'duplicate content'. 

I don't know if you use a scheduler, but maybe you could try manually pinning a few per day until the issue is fixed? That's what I'm doing at the moment as I don't want to waste any more fresh pins.

- Charlotte

2 Kudos