Did you mean: 

Massive drop in impressions and viewers

TheProductiveYou
Just visiting

Thanks Gabby looking forward to it!

5 Kudos
SimplySharingLife
Just visiting

Thank you!  I do management for a page that had over 630,000 monthly viewers and over past 2 weeks dropped to 140,000 yet followers going up.    

This is devastating....  I work hard at this.   😞

3 Kudos
zoks41kos

Hi @PinterestGabby , hope you're well. Do you have any update for us? Have you talked with engineering team?

1 Kudo
typicallytopical
Loves to help

Hey @PinterestGabby ! Does this mean the engineering team are still working on a fix? Just sent you a message 🙂

0 Kudos
nourishnestle
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby  Any update?

2 Kudos
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby is there any update whatsoever? We are all really hurting from this 😞 

3 Kudos
girlmeetstheworld
Just visiting

Thank you guys for sharing your experiences. It does seem like majority of the users are experiencing this. I was afraid something had gone wrong with my pinning strategy that caused a drop of 15k impressions overnight. I woke up this morning to find that it's continuing to decline.

Thank you @PinterestGabby! Really appreciate it 🙂

-Girl Meets The World

1 Kudo
hostesstori
Just visiting

Hi there @girlmeetstheworld ! How are your traffic stats? I don't give too much attention to impressions or views unless I am seeing a correlating tank in traffic. For me, impressions and  views are way down but traffic is up! So, this tells me that although my content is not being seen by as many people, it is being seen by the RIGHT people (because they are clicking). Just thought an alternate POV might help. 

ToriTait.com
4 Kudos
girlmeetstheworld
Just visiting
Hey @hostesstori. Yes, I've actually gained a few subscribers but I'm not sure if it's because of the algorithm change or because I started getting a lot more active on Tailwind. My impressions have now been constant for the past 4 days. Thank you for bringing up this point. It's definitely something I'll dive deep into and figure out 🙂 -Girl Meets The World
1 Kudo
typicallytopical
Loves to help

Hey @girlmeetstheworld when you say your impressions have been constant for the past 4 days, do you mean they are back to normal figures, or are your pin stats still off and low? Thank you 🙂

0 Kudos