Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Lost Story Pins Ability

abetterresume
Loves to help
Labels (3)

I requested story pins and opened support tickets which repeatedly returned the same prewritten response about how not everyone gets them, they are regional, apply for them and wait. It seemed like no one read my request.

After being a member since nearly inception and an advertiser (more than $10K), it makes me feel unwanted.

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @abetterresume, I'm so sorry for my delay in response! Totally unacceptable on my part. Because Story Pins are still in beta, not everyone will have access to them. To gain and retain access to Story Pins, our team takes into account a variety of factors such as previously published content, country location, business status and terms of use. These factors are subject to change. I absolutely understand your feedback and thank you for sharing with me -- I've made a note to escalate and share with our internal teams for review. Thanks again for sharing and for all that you do in the Pinterest Business Community! 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@abetterresume mine disappeared too xD

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @abetterresume, I'm so sorry for my delay in response! Totally unacceptable on my part. Because Story Pins are still in beta, not everyone will have access to them. To gain and retain access to Story Pins, our team takes into account a variety of factors such as previously published content, country location, business status and terms of use. These factors are subject to change. I absolutely understand your feedback and thank you for sharing with me -- I've made a note to escalate and share with our internal teams for review. Thanks again for sharing and for all that you do in the Pinterest Business Community! 

1 Kudo