Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Looking To Ramp Up My Pinterest!

anamariadesignsUSA
Just visiting

Hello, I am looking to revamp my pinterest and grow my audience. Anyone here that can Help.

I am looking to set up my Pinterest to look fabulous!, Would like to add my projects, furniture and also looking to sell my products, Also create Design Tips Videos on a weekly basis and looking to add these as well.

where do I get started?? 

1 Kudo
2 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi @anamariadesignsUSA & welcome to the community! My suggestion is for you to take the FREE courses at the Pinterest Academy... a free resource for folks who have a Pinterest Business Account. It has a lot of free courses covering all sorts of Pinterest subjects, it's really worth your time.

You need to be logged in to view the content. So go ahead & sign up, login & then you can look around. Hope that helps!

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the PBC, @anamariadesignsUSA! Like @foodiehomechef mentioned, Pinterest Academy is an excellent resource to help you get started. You can check out our FAQ on PinAcademy here. Would also recommend searching around the community and looking at threads with best practices and tips and tricks. There's a ton of info you can find from community tips to help you boost your Pinterest presence! 🤗

1 Kudo