Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Language of Business Account

thegifthacker
Just visiting

For a company focusing on the Italian Market, but generally also throughout whole Europe: Should the Language set for the account and used in the posts be English or Italian? Do we need two accounts?
What difference does it make regarding audience, who sees the pins, etc.?

1 Kudo
2 Replies
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @thegifthacker, and welcome to our community! 

It really depends! If you're talking about organic Pins, you should definitely choose the language spoken on your main market. I can see you are focused on Italy, but you also care about the whole European market. In this case, maybe you should choose only one market to focus on or even creating more than one account in order to use the proper languages for each market you want to reach. On the other hand, if you are talking about Ads and campaigns, you will be able to better manage your audience. Quick example: if you have an account set up in English, but you want to target the Italian market, you can target your campaign audience by language (Italian) and location (Italy). You can learn more about this in this article. Does it help? I hope it does, but let me know if you need anything else, please.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya @thegifthacker! Did @PinterestRenato help answer your question? If so, please mark it as an accepted solution so other community members can be helped by it as well. 🙂 

0 Kudos