Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Joining as a New Member

peggj469
Just visiting

just want to say hi to all Pinterest members.  I'm just beginning a business and I'm not sure what the best way to go about presenting all my ideas, because there are so many. I would love feedback from anyone interested in my profile.

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and I am responding with some tips to get you going - I made a short video for you to watch rather than writing everything out.

If you still need more help or have more questions definitely keep coming back to the PBC there a lot of really great Pinterest Users in the community who can share a ton of knowledge with you + lots of great Pinterest Employees that hang out here and are always willing to help and answer questions.

Ideas For Getting Started On Pinterest 

I hope this helps you Lisa.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and I am responding with some tips to get you going - I made a short video for you to watch rather than writing everything out.

If you still need more help or have more questions definitely keep coming back to the PBC there a lot of really great Pinterest Users in the community who can share a ton of knowledge with you + lots of great Pinterest Employees that hang out here and are always willing to help and answer questions.

Ideas For Getting Started On Pinterest 

I hope this helps you Lisa.

1 Kudo
aplaceceres68
Just visiting

Hi everyone. I am new, hopefully there is always people like you willing to help. Thanks in advance

0 Kudos