Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

January 2021 metrics updates

AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hey friends! I hope everyone is doing well.

Today, I got a notification from Pinterest about new update and wanted to share it with you guys.

The update is all about metrics, this will help business account users better meet their objectives and optimize their content.

Pinterest now renaming the ‘traffic’ objective to ‘consideration’ ifrom January 2021 and this change will help us to reach our goals while running ads.

This updates will change our performance on Pinterest, so I think we all should be ready for it.

Click on this link to read all new updates on Pinterest : https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/review-new-and-updated-reporting-metrics

4 Kudos
4 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi there - Hope you had a nice holiday. I got the same update but I was clear exactly when this would be happening any ideas? - I did see something about February. Lisa😁

0 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@therealsouthamerica  Hi Lisa! I hope you enjoyed your holiday as well.

Yes, I also noticed they mentioned changes will start from February.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing that with the PBC, @AmericanoCrystals! Good to see you around it's been a bit! Janice also posted in the community about the recent metrics update, too. You can find that here. Let us know if you have any questions! FYI: @therealsouthamerica 

2 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@PinterestGabby Hi Gabby! I've been busy on last couple of weeks. Thank you!

1 Kudo