Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Is pinning 30 different pins from the one url spam?

myweddinginspire
Just visiting

I have found a website that offers a massive amount of great pins for one of my subject boards. Question is, if I pin them all to one of my boards would that be deemed as spam?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hi there! @myweddinginspire 

Different pins from same url it means if there is only one image on that url it makes them a same pin not different pins and if there are many pictures on that url and you are using different picture each time to pin there should be no limit.

But if you keep using the same URL again and again then your account can get banned due to spam. I would recommend you to not use the same URL more than 2–3 times a day.

0 Kudos
myweddinginspire
Just visiting

Hi Sophia,
Thanks for that. There are about 40 different images all on the one page. I would intend spreading them out using tailwind. Do you think that would be ok though?

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @myweddinginspire! This Q&A article that Tailwind and Pinterest put together is a great reference for this question. https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/product-faq/q-amp-a-with-pinterest-and-tailwind/ta-p/2905 

If you have enough of your own content you don't really need to pin outside content. If you do I would keep it reasonable. Don't overload a board all at one time. 

-Tabby

2 Kudos
myweddinginspire
Just visiting

Thanks.Will look at that now.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for jumping in to help here, @simplepinmedia and @AmericanoCrystals! 💕

0 Kudos
moostlysunny

so you're saying it's limited for the particular time limit means we can do same 2-3 times next day right ?

0 Kudos