Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Interesting Demographics From The Business Newsletter

ArtsyCraftery
Loves to help

Was skimming the Pinterest Business Newsletter that came to my email inbox today and was surprised to learn these 2 demographics facts.

1. 40% of pinners are men.
  2. 97% of Pinterest searches are unbranded.

I'm glad to see that men are pinning so much. I enjoy my board, Men Would Like These, so that they have a special place to see products just for them. There is so much for us women out there.

The unbranded search statistic is huge! Encourages me to plan to post more of my maker and designer creations.

I usually go to YouTube first when I start a project, while 85% of pinners come here the newsletter shared. Sometimes I might come here first, especially for visual arts inspiration.

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ArtsyCraftery, THANK YOU for sharing your thoughts on this and the business newsletter! Great to hear that you're finding those insights and statistics helpful. I'd strongly encourage everyone to sign up for the newsletter. 🙂 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
1 Reply
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ArtsyCraftery, THANK YOU for sharing your thoughts on this and the business newsletter! Great to hear that you're finding those insights and statistics helpful. I'd strongly encourage everyone to sign up for the newsletter. 🙂 

1 Kudo