Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Installing Pinterest Event Tags On Podia

thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Does anyone use Podia for their checkout?  I have a client who uses it and I can't seem to figure out where to place their add-to-cart and checkout event codes on there.   They have a ton of products and would LOVE to get access to the conversion insights to see how their organic strategy is converting.

Thanks!

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @shimouva

You'll have to add your base code and event codes to each individual product in ThriveCart.  Here are the steps:

1. Click "Edit" on your product

2. Click on the "checkout" tab

3. Click the "tracking tab" and scroll to the bottom where you can place custom tracking. (see screenshots)

Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 9.31.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-08 at 9.32.09 AM.png

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
13 Replies
carachace
Just visiting

Hi there! Yes, I use Podia and this has been a significant issue for me. In short - you can't. I've been asking for this feature for years now. 😞
I ended up purchasing ThriveCart to integrate and be able to do what I need to do for tracking.

2 Kudos
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @carachace!

Dang it, that's what I was afraid of.  😭 Well, thank you for confirming what I was suspecting!  I'll stop pulling my hair out trying to figure it out.  lol

I LOVE ThriveCart!  I have another client who uses it and after seeing the backend of it, I've decided to switch myself to it from SendOwl.  Excited to finally get my conversion reporting working! 

1 Kudo
shimouva
Just visiting

Hi @carachace 🤗

I'll appreciate your answer

Just curious, how did install the Pinterest Tag on ThriveCart ?

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Making a note of your feedback to share with our team, @carachace

0 Kudos
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @shimouva

You'll have to add your base code and event codes to each individual product in ThriveCart.  Here are the steps:

1. Click "Edit" on your product

2. Click on the "checkout" tab

3. Click the "tracking tab" and scroll to the bottom where you can place custom tracking. (see screenshots)

Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 9.31.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-08 at 9.32.09 AM.png

4 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing this step-by-step and w/screenshots, @thehalcyonhive! So helpful. 🤗

2 Kudos
carachace
Just visiting

^^ What @thehalcyonhive said! 😁

3 Kudos
shimouva
Just visiting

Thank you very much @thehalcyonhive 😍

2 Kudos
dunagency
Just visiting

@thehalcyonhive Thanks! Added the events tracking codes,  I'll check out how it performs! Thanks again! 😃

2 Kudos