cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICYMI: US Winning Holiday Trends 2020 + Shuttlerock Webinar

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy Friday! We wanted to share a couple excellent resources from this week's events incase you weren't able to attend. There's a ton of great insights and nuggets of info here that's incredibly useful when thinking about creative and planning ahead for seasonal campaigns. 

First up, we have 'Unlocking the Power of Video Ads' featuring Pinterest Partner, Shuttlerock. Shuttlerock transforms images and video into video ads optimized for Pinterest that will drive engagement and performance.

We also had another event this week on 2020 holiday trends. Historically, people on Pinterest start making holiday plans in September. This year, people around the world started searching and saving for the holidays… in April! Be the brand who showed up on time for the earliest holiday planning season ever. And be the brand who reached your audience first.

For a look at what’s driving Pinners’ holiday decisions and how to take action on these insights, find the full recap of the webinar and presentation in the PDF attached below.

Are you planning on applying any of these tips and tricks to your own content this holiday season? Are you currently using video ads on Pinterest? What were your biggest takeaways from either of these events? Drop us a note in the comments, we'd love to hear from you! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
4 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@PinterestGabby @AmericanoCrystals @foodiehomechef @owlbbaking hi there thanks for posting the information is really great and really useful .... 

New Board... https://www.pinterest.com/realsouthamerica0427/cozy-christmas-holiday-travels/

it still feels weird doing Christmas and Holidays in July 🤔Lisa

Please Visit My Pinterest Page & Follow https://www.pinterest.com/realsouthamerica0427 Thanks, Lisa❤️
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@PinterestGabby   Thanks so much for posting this Gabby! I'm going to check it out over the weekend 🙂

BTW, still not seeing the emojis as an option on the toolbar. It's weird... cause I see it in the Private Message section, but not here in open forum.

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Get ready for the holidays: Fall / Thanksgiving & Christmas & New Years
2 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem-solver

Thanks so much for letting us know @PinterestGabby ! I will check it ASAP!

Visit our Pinterest profile: https://www.pinterest.com/AmericanoCrystals/

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to hear this is helpful!! 🤗

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem-solver

Thank you!

1 Kudo