Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

I really don’t understand-follower question

Pixietwin1
Posts regularly

Let me start off by saying I make videos with an interest in BTS. It really doesn’t matter if you are not familiar with this the point is I have a particular interest. All my videos are about this. Why am I receiving so many followers that seem to have no interest in me or my videos? What do they get out of it? I dumped 100 followers about a month ago. They had no activity and perhaps one pin saved. I continue to get followers which is great, but they are not into anything that interests me nor are they liking or saving my pins. Please tell me what they get out of this? I continue to get people who have pins of architecture, sneakers, long hair and fingernails. It’s become a joke because four out of every five seem to be this way. Why are they following me if We obviously do not share the same interests. I work hard on my videos and I feel like the people following me are obviously not fans of mine and there must be a reason that I don’t know.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Pixietwin1
Posts regularly

I guess I have to request my post to be removed since there’s no delete button. Once again no one takes the time to read or answer my question

0 Kudos