cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost over 3.5 million views in 3 weeks!

troprockin
Just visiting

I feel ya. I can tell you from my experiences, it takes 3-6 months after a random suspension to regain your "impressions".  My account has randomly been suspended 3 times in the last 2 years. All 3 times, my account was reinstated in less than 24 hours and the standard "oops, got caught in the spam filter" response from Pinterest support. Except for this last suspension, since it was sooo massive we all got the "oops" email.

The first time my account was suspended, it took around 6 months for my impressions to return. The second time my account was suspended, it took 2 months to start noticing it going up and it was back to a bearable level after about 3 months.

So, since this recent Pinterest "oops" I suspect we won't see reasonable impressions until October-ish time frame.

It's so frustrating because it's like starting over again and again and again. I can't grow my account because of these constant mistakes pinterest is making. Our accounts get suppressed for months following their mistakes and they won't do anything about it.

I've complained several times and Support just sends the canned emails about ebb and flow, which is an outright lie. I'd much rather be told the truth which I'm guessing is something along the lines of having to rebuild your account with steady pins and following best practices (which I've always done, but get suspended anyways for spam) for the algorithm to trust the account again and show pins to more users. That's better than being lied to. It's just shameful that pinterest engages in shoddy communications instead of being honest.

View solution in original post

6 Kudos
BLNCO_
Just visiting

Currently in the same boat! How’s your account doing now? @beautybeyondbones 

0 Kudos