cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't understand any of this! Tags here but not there, created pins vs saved pins, some pins show

twokidsknits
Just visiting

I converted from personal to business but my entire board doesn't show in "created". Do I have to create them again? I already created them, how do I get them moved? Do they show like my "created" pins? IDK, I can't see what my "page(?)" looks like to anybody but myself.

The instructions are so vague.

I agree it's super user simple if all you are doing is saving pins.

It's super confusing if you are trying to create something for people to save or follow.

@twokidsknits

0 Kudos
3 Replies
abetterresume
Loves to help

Hello @twokidsknits

I can see how this would be confusing. You converted at a time when the interfaced changed for both regular users and business accounts, so both will display similarly.

When you are in your account, the created section should be your pins. The button to the right, "saved" will be your boards.

In that section on the right is a symbol next to the plus sign that allows you to reorder your boards. What you see in your saved area should be what other Pinterest users see.

0 Kudos
twokidsknits
Just visiting

How do I get all my pins from my board to my "created"?
These are my pins, that I created before converting.
I was under the impression that converting meant moving what I had already done to the new thing I wanted to do!

This is frustrating!
Plus what can be tagged and what can't?
I just put tags when I can find the line marked "Add Tags", but it isn't always there.

and how do I get followers. My other account just attracted people but it still isn't very popular.

Thanks

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@twokidsknits   Greetings! I'm tagging in a couple of the Pinterest Managers who can explain things & help you with your issues.  @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice 

You may also want to take the FREE courses at the Pinterest Academy, you can learn a lot there: https://business.pinterest.com/en/pinterest-academy

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Earth Day & Cinco de Mayo & Mother's Day
1 Kudo