Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

I create pins and they don’t appear on the created page

iamdesibell
Just visiting

Hi, so I just converted to a business account and I created several pins but they don’t appear in the created section only in my bored as saved… I read through several topics on the matter from 2020 but there was no actual answer to the question why is it happening and how to make my pins appear in the created section… so can someone explain and help me make my already created pins appear in the created section…? Oh yeah they appear as other pins… I’m attaching a screenshot 

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BreannaBellArt
Just visiting

Hi I know I'm late to the party here. I was having this same issue and it took me over an hour to figure out it is because you can't use a mobile version. Even my iPad pro doesn't work. Had to get onto a proper laptop before anything I created would show up as created. Hopefully this helps anyone who comes here in the future.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @iamdesibell 

Do you see the CREATED below in the screenshot? It's there:)

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 8.10.58 AM.png

 I hope that gives you peace of mind.

Please click the button ACCEPT AS SOLUTION if this answers your question.

Thanks

0 Kudos
iamdesibell
Just visiting

Hi thank you for the answer I guess this is how appear for everyone else and not me… is it because it’s a new account and at some point it will visualize for me the same way?

0 Kudos
premierproducts101

Hi! I'm having the same issue. All of a sudden the pins STOPPED showing up in CREATED from Etsy.They are only showing up in SAVED. 

Can someone help? Thank you!! 

Happy Holidays! 
Debra 

premierproducts101.esty.com 

1 Kudo
PinterestFernanda

@premierproducts101 Hi Debra, welcome to the PBC! For Pins to be on the Created tab they have to be created in the Pin Builder. These Pins have to be uploaded from the user's device with a title, description and the URL link. If you create a Pin in the Pin Builder by clicking on the button “Save from site”, it's expected that these Pins will go to the Saved tab, because these Pins are saved from a site via Pin Builder. 

I hope you were able to solve it. Let us know if you have any more questions! 

0 Kudos
kucinskaanna
Just visiting

Hi, i am having the same issue but I don't get your explanation. When I create an "idea pin" it does appear in the created section but If I create a "pin" it doesn't. I create from my iPhone by clicking the little "+" and then "pin" or "idea pin". 

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @kucinskaanna!

In this case what we recommend is to file a ticket with our team who will be able to diagnose and figure out what's going on with your account. 

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime! 🙂 

0 Kudos
BreannaBellArt
Just visiting

Hi I know I'm late to the party here. I was having this same issue and it took me over an hour to figure out it is because you can't use a mobile version. Even my iPad pro doesn't work. Had to get onto a proper laptop before anything I created would show up as created. Hopefully this helps anyone who comes here in the future.

0 Kudos
ahnlaurie

Hii, I am very late but I had the same problem as well. When I post the pins and saved them to a board, they wouldn't appear on the created page. Then I realized that I saved them in a private board, and when I saved them to a public board, it would appear in the created page.

0 Kudos

I'm having the same problem too. I've tried creating pins using the big red button, uploading the images and adding in all the information on my laptop and on my mobile but they don't show up in the created tab on my profile. It still says "Nothing to show...yet! Pins you create will live here."

It's driving me mad.
0 Kudos