cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to raise a blog Traffic from Pinterest

Highlighted

How to raise a blog Traffic from Pinterest
Hi buddy
Please give a few tips on how to get traffic from Pintetres to our wibesite?

- Tips for filling nameplates on Pinterest
- Tips for filling in board descriptions in the printer
- Keywords that match the pinterest board
- Look for a sedan viral pin in search of people

Tanks ...

https://www.pinterest.com/SylerBavares/

2 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @SylerBavares. Welcome to the community, it's great to have you here. I removed the duplicate topic you made on this same subject.

A few quick tips to get the most from the community:

1. Clear topic subjects are essential. Be concise and precise so that members can immediately understand what you need help with.
  2. In the body of your post make sure to offer as much context around your question as possible. For example; What have you tried? What were the results? 
  3. If sharing an issue - Are you getting an error message? Make sure to take a screenshot and share that in your message. It's information like this that helps members pinpoint what an issue might be.
  4. Try searching the community for other discussions on the subject or issue. You might find helpful information or updates that have already been discussed.
  5. Don't spam personal / business website links. The Business Community is a place for Pinterest creators and businesses to network, find peer to peer support, and hear the latest directly from Pinterest. It is not the right place to drive traffic to personal / business websites. 

Enjoy your time here on the community! 

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

@SylerBavares @PinterestJanice @foodiehomechef @PinterestGabby  - Hi there - I also have a blog and Pinterest has been extremely beneficial and cost effective for driving traffic to my site and blog. I will create a new post on my blog (both written and video), I then create a pin for the appropriate board (eyecatching) and then I will run an ad through Pinterest using my fresh pin ...... Your wondering does it work? It does my numbers have been outstanding both on Pinterest and my blog I use Squarespace and I have a URL builder built in and when I run the ads on Pinterest I add the tracker and in addition Squarespace allows me to see where exactly the traffic is coming from.

Cost of Ads - Pinterest is by far the most cost effective advertising option for any business I don't care how big or small - I think many people assume that it won't work et al. I am here to tell you it works 200% and the ad stats that Pinterest provides are awesome here is why you can literally see right down to the postal code where your viewers are coming from - Pinterest ads provide priceless information!

I really hope this helps you and you have come to an awesome community Lisa😁

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

@realsouthamerica    Thanks for the insightful advice re: ads Lisa! I've only tried it once, as I'm retired & live on a fixed income, so I really can't afford it... even though it IS very reasonably priced!

Please visit my Pinterest page... thanks! Simone
Currently pinning to: BBQ Recipes & Cocktails
1 Kudo