Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to Change Cover Board background

flavourdesign
Just visiting

Hi, I've tried to ask Pinterest support but had no luck.  I want to change my the main board that's in behind my home page.  I've always been able to do this and I see others like Oh Joy still have this so I know its not a pinterest change.  I like to change the board seasonally but am stuck. I've tried from desktop, iPhone, chrome and firefox but it only allows me to enter a new photo not allow a board to be in behind my logo.  Hoping someone can help. Thank you! 

1 Kudo
15 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's a fantastic idea, @lovelyladybugs! @abetterresume suggested something simillar in a previous thread. 🙂

0 Kudos
lovelyladybugs
Just visiting

I just created mine, have a look, maybe you can make one to mimic the autofeed one. I used photoshop and mirrored it after my website landing home page.

I did it at the expense of completely losing the ability to use my previous autofeed board, which was an autofeed from my favorite color cerulean blue board, which didn't represent all of the variety of items I post on Pinterest, so I hope this custom one will be a little more representative and nice enough like the autofeed one.

Pinterest

0 Kudos
flavourdesign
Just visiting

Thanks Erica 🙂  Your page looks nice.  I liked how every time I loaded a new photo is changed and i particularly liked making it seasonal. I really don't understand why they took this away yet kept it working for bigger patrons like Target etc. doesn't seem fair.  I've succumbed to having one static image 😞 but miss the more lively active feed.  Keep up the nice page take care.

0 Kudos
kristakoka

Hi. I am trying to remove the photo I choose as cover photo behind my profile picture. I just want it to be like before white random pins I have saved but I can’t find I way to remove that picture.

0 Kudos
flavourdesign
Just visiting

Hi Kristakoka, Yes i wanted that too but Pinterest says they took that feature away. I can still see it on large sites like Oh Joy but they said its down and can only be a one static image from your desktop or a video.  To change it you have to use the "pencil" icon on the bottom right of the image you have for your desktop now. I don't understand why its removed, I liked to have it update all the time especially seasonally but nope.....Please let Pinterest know.  In the threads there was one person who made a static board look like a montage using pinterest but that's a lot of work and doesn't change.  Take care.

1 Kudo
janecrdesigns

I have the app "Pic Collage" where you can easily layout photos and save to your photo library. I put a layout of six pictures together, save it to my library and then uploaded as my profile background. You can take a look here and let me know if you have questions. Hope that helps!  

janecrdesigns

0 Kudos