Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to add products to SHOP Tab

ajanmore
Just visiting

Would someone kindly tell me "how to" add our products to SHOP tab?

3 Kudos
13 Replies
flavourdesign
Just visiting

Hi Gabby, The article you have linked doesn't open...just say HELLO....and doesn't open up, at least for me. 

The "shop" is now loaded on from my shopify site and i'm trying my best but struggling.  I'd like to:

1) To be able to pick the featured 8 products but I can't figure out how I just have a massive catalog of the items I merged in from my website but there are no sub-catalogs and it won't let me make a featured catalogs.pinterest.com Please see attachment.

2) Have the other product photos on my shopify product page included but it won't let me do that. 

3) Have my Instagram images as well as my basic shopping pictures in the Shop area.  I can't get that in my shop area and I can only seem to add them as individual items to my boards but i don't know I like to feature my products as well as others for a cohesive fun board but I don't know if that bring traction, I don't know. 

Thankyou.

0 Kudos
flavourdesign
Just visiting

forgot attachments.help me 1.jpghelp me 2.jpg

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@flavourdesign, apologies for the delay here. This article should no longer be displaying that error message, if you'd like to take another look. Regarding your questions...

1) Be able to pick the featured 8 products but I can't figure out how

You can select up to 8 product groups to be featured. A product group can contain any # of products. In this article, you'll want to reference steps 2 & 3. Make a product group -> add products to it -> click on the star to feature the product group

2) Have the other product photos on my shopify product page included but it won't let me do that

At this time, we can only take the single main product image. We do not have multi-image/carousel support at this time. 

3) Have my Instagram images as well as my basic shopping pictures in the Shop area?

The Shop Tab can only be populated with things created from a Catalog (either Shopify or manual feed file).

I hope this info helps clarify! If you have other questions or need more assistance, I'd recommend filing a ticket with our support team here

0 Kudos
OSmile2

Hi, Gabby

I want to know why these featured product groups did not appear at my SHOP tab. And I have already deleted the ALL PRODUCTS groups. Why are they still here?

This problem almost drives me crazy! Please help!

11.png

0 Kudos