cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many pins can you publish in a day ?

therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@allaboutbabyblog Hi there yes its what I do but again it has to work for you and your schedule. I try to make sure they are good pins with value whether they are a repin or my own content ... right? There is no point in pinning anything that doesn't provide the viewer or follower with value and option. Part of my reasoning for doing 6pins x 10 boards is just consistency as a few people have pointed out and it sounds like you do that anyway so its sounds like you have a good system. I still maintain a big part of good pinning is quality vs. quantity. @pinitsmart if someone asks you to pin 50 pins per board then well yes that a lot especially if they have a lot of boards but I think you could reasonably do 3 or 4 pins per board and achieve your goals. What I don't have is a lot of followers but I don't worry as much about followers as I do about viewers. I had asked this question a month or so ago about what's more important viewers or followers? I got a lot of different responses with a lot of people suggesting view ship was more important and I tend to agree - What are your thoughts? Lisa😁

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AmericanoCrystals blargh...I know this keeps happening for folks. We're working on it! 💪

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@pinitsmart you won't get a exact number from Pinterest - that would help the spammers too 🙂

All I can say is I wouldn't risk that many pins in one day 🙂 

1 Kudo
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver
1 Kudo
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@pinitsmart  for some reasons I can't write posts so I just upload it as an image

0 Kudos
theburntsunsetnovel
Loves to help

pinterest .jpg

2 Kudos