Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How many pins can you publish in a day ?

pinitsmart
Just visiting

Hello everyone.  I am a Pinterest marketer and I was wondering on what the maximum of new pins is per day that you can add to a board.  

I have a client who would like more than 50 pins in a day.  Not sure if the account will be suspended.  Can anyone help ? 

Thanks 

Claire

2 Kudos
15 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@pinitsmart Hi there I saw you read the other post - I only do 6 pins for each board I have 5 times a day the pins are good quality pins and good and safe links in addition to being relevant to the account your pinning to. I hope that helps. Lisa😁

0 Kudos
pinitsmart
Just visiting

Hi Lisa,  

Thanks you are really helpful.  To be honest with my other clients that is what I do , a maximum of 6 pins a day.  

Found it a bit crazy to pin 50 new pins in a day.  

Claire

3 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@pinitsmart I think that pinning that much is too much for the pinner and the board - I pin a lot repins and create my own but 6 quality solid pins per board (appropriate) content works the best Lisa😁

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for jumping in here, @therealsouthamerica! 💕

2 Kudos
pinitsmart
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby does Pinterest block the account with so many pins? 

@therealsouthamerica was super helpful.  

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@pinitsmart okay so now I am blushing but thank you💕

3 Kudos
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@pinitsmart you won't get a exact number from Pinterest - that would help the spammers too 🙂

All I can say is I wouldn't risk that many pins in one day 🙂 

1 Kudo
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@therealsouthamerica is 6 the total of pins you pin a day or the amount of fresh pins (without repins) 🙂 

I am still trying to find a good middle ground after all the glitches xD

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@allaboutbabyblog @pinitsmart Hi there hope you are doing well and keeping safe? Our time at home has just been extended until August 1 (current we at like 110 days mandatory isolation). I have listed below what I do if something doesn't make sense let me know so I can clarify - pinning is work but if you find a good schedule it can be much smoother and a little easier, please also remember that I do run ads including video (not all my videos but a couple) and it has paid off for me and does give me space. Lisa❤️

Here is what I do:

*These are repins - sometimes my pins but I usually do those apart from repins.

6 good and solid pins meaning links are checked to make sure they are not spam or lead to spam.

Nice looking photos (glossy|professional looking) - Pinned to relevant Board so I wouldn't put a nice picture of Italy on my Fitness Board.

*All of my boards in my case 10 Boards = 60 Pins for the day (6 pins a board) if I only pin once instead of 5x a day.

*If I want, I pin more than 1x a day using the same method 6 pins per board.

I generally pin 4 to 5 times in a day and in some cases not at all or 1x or 2x depending on my schedule as we all know creating content for blog|vlog (on Youtube) is some serious work and time.

I only have 10 Boards much easier and cleaner to work with (for me).

I don't use third party software.

3 Kudos