Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Help with affiliate marketing on the safe side with Pinterest

myweddinginspire
Just visiting
Labels (1)

I am interested in setting up affiliate marketing on a couple of my accounts but want to stay on the right side of Pinterest.

I know Pinterest allows affiliate marketing but have heard there are some suppliers that are no longer accepted.
I am aware there are tons of videos out there on how to do this but are there any links/places I can go to find out how to do it correctly within the Pinterest 2020 guidelines?

Many Thanks

5 Kudos
14 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@myweddinginspire, in general, you should really only operate one Pinterest account. We wouldn't recommend creating multiple accounts if they're going to be used for the same purpose/adding more links. More info in our community guidelines. Hope that helps! 

1 Kudo
cirellins

Im also interested in knowing stuffs to stay safe from being blocked. Thank you 

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @cirellins, welcome to the PBC! 😃

Did you notice this reply on the post? It highlights Pinterest guidelines regarding affiliate links. I think you'll find it useful!

0 Kudos
gracieladixonmd

Are Amazon affiliate links allowed? I'm new to this... Can anyone point to resources on how to use Pinterest for Amazon sales? Thank you!

0 Kudos
PinterestIvania

Hi @gracieladixonmd, and welcome to the PBC!

We are only allowing links from approved affiliate partners and domains. You can use the affiliate link as a normal link and insert it on the destination link of the Pin.

To learn more about our affiliate guidelines, visit our Community Guidelines.

Give us a shout if you have any questions!

0 Kudos