Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

HELP PLEASE ! IMPORTANT !

littleshinepage
Just visiting

Hello,

I have been a Pinterest creator for two years now and I have always loved to pin my articles from my site on pinterest and I have been doing so for two years and have around 95000 followers.

My website's SSL certificate was expired and I have been trying to resolve it with my hosting providers. During this time my readers couldn't access my site as it would give an error saying not a secure website. I did resolve the issue now and got a new SSL certificate but when i came back to pinterest. Pinterest already marked my site as a spam site and blocked my site. There was nothing spammy on my website, my SSL certificate just got expired so anyone who visited my website got an error message.

I tried to contact pinterest support via the help form. After 24 hours, I din't receive any email or help instead I just got an email that my account is now suspended.

Could someone please help me. The support team is not of any help.

Pinterest username - littleshinepage

Contact - contact@thelittleshine.com

@PinterestLucy @PinterestAya @PinterestGabby @PinterestSusana 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @littleshinepage, welcome to the PBC! I clicked on a couple of your pins and it seems to be working as expected without errors or spam blocking. Are you still having issues?

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @littleshinepage, welcome to the PBC! I clicked on a couple of your pins and it seems to be working as expected without errors or spam blocking. Are you still having issues?

1 Kudo
littleshinepage
Just visiting

Thank you, the support helped me with the issue I had.

1 Kudo