Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Has My Pinterest Account Been Suspended Forever?

sandraafonso11
Just visiting

Hello.

In late March, my oldest Pinterest account was suspended as spam and right on that first email, Pinterest let me know it would be definite and they wouldn't be reactivating my account.

After that, nothing I said or did had any effect and I never got my account back.

I am very much aware of my mistake, it's one I deeply regret and was unconsciously made. I've never had an account suspended before or after that.

This was an amazing account that was very well received by Pinterest users, I created my own pins, worked at it daily, making sure to have fresh and original content every day.

Last month I contacted Pinterest to try and get the account back and got a robot reply and my ticket closed.

In a very desperate, last ditch attempt to recover an account I absolutely love, am very proud of and worked hard at, I was wondering if there is anything I can do or anyone I can contact to get my case seen and evaluated by an actual human?

Is there anything I can do to get my account back or is it lost forever? 

@PinterestGabby @Anonymous can anyone please help me with this?

I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Sandra

1 Kudo
8 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sandraafonso11 Hi Sandra, thanks for sharing your experience with us in the PBC. I completely understand your frustration. The best way for you to proceed is to file a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here, but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern. 👍

2 Kudos
sandraafonso11
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby thank you.

The issue is, I've done that and I never get to speak to a human, I just get the exact same reply and my ticket closed, that's why I thought of asking if there is any other way, seeing as the creators support email has been closed.

Thank you,

Sandra

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sandraafonso11  Hi Sandra, can you send over the ticket # [should be located in your email] so we can escalate it to our internal team for review? Thanks! 

0 Kudos
sandraafonso11
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby thank you.

My ticket was #5529190.

Again, I'm fully aware of what I did wrong, it was a really stupid mistake but unfortunately I only realized it after the fact.

If I'm given the chance to get my account back, I'll be much more careful from now on.

Thank you for looking into it.

Sandra

0 Kudos
sandraafonso11
Just visiting

Hello.

@PinterestGabby , I was wondering what happens next? Do I get an answer? Here or by email maybe? Or should I file a new ticket?

Thank you,

Sandra

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sandraafonso11, apologies for the late response here! I keep getting a 404 error trying to look up your ticket with our team. Are you positive that's the ticket #? I also tried searching using your email address and am only finding a ticket from back in April. 

1 Kudo
sandraafonso11
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby 

It was the number I found on the emails.

The email isn't from this profile, it's dogtoysadvisor@gmail.com

Thank you for looking into this, I really appreciate it.

Sandra

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Sandra, we just sent you a private message with more information. 👍

0 Kudos