Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Guidance needed with respect to Account and Boards

BeingHappyAlway
Just visiting

Dear Community Members,

I am comparatively inexperienced here. I had a personal account that I hardly used. Now due to corona, I wish to start some online venture and wanted to convert my personal account into a business account. I have been able to do that but somehow I am able to see two accounts (one business and one personal) associated with my email id. I want to close/ delete a personal account without affecting a business account. 

Somehow, I am unable to create boards. While creating a pin, I got a chance to create a board once but couldn't include a description in it. Whatever I am creating or saving (by default) are being saved in this only board. 

What should I do to delete the personal account and create/edit boards?

Your guidance would be highly appreciated. 

Thanking all in advance,

Vivek

(Note: I am attaching a screenshot "Pinterest Challenge.pdf" that may help you understand my challenge. 

1 Kudo
8 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@BeingHappyAlway  Hi there Vivek & welcome to the PBC community, I'm going to tag a couple of Pinterest Managers that I think might be able to help you with your problem... @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the tag, @foodiehomechef and welcome to Pinterest and the community, @BeingHappyAlway! Happy to have you here. Unfortunately, there is not a way to close your personal account while keeping your business account because the two are linked. You edit your boards by navigating to the 'Saved' tab on your Pinterest profile. To create a new board, hit the '+' button and select Board. Hope that helps and please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with! 

2 Kudos
DakotaDuncanInk

This helped me so much! I couldn't figure out that I needed to go under "Saved" to edit boards. I can't tell you how many articles and Pinterest help sections I have just been through. Thank you!

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to hear, @DakotaDuncanInk!! ❤️ 

0 Kudos
DakotaDuncanInk

Now if someone could tell me how to find the "pins" tab that is supposed to be under my profile so I can see scheduled posts, that would be amazing! 🙂

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@DakotaDuncanInk  In your Business account clicked on the "Saved" tab. The
"All Pins" board should be the first board on the first row 😊

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Simone always comin' in with the clutch answers!  💪

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef